Howie's Fan Club

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Drowsy Pickles

Pickles the Pug's mom Melissa shared more of her beautiful photography yesterday. You might recognize this sleepy little boy from his portrait with his sister, Peaches, that I posted earlier in my blog in May. Pickles was wearing his blue checked sweater in his portrait. Here he is snoozing in the sunshine and wearing his harness. I was tickled pink to see that he has exactly the same harness my own Mister Howard Pee Pugpants wears when he decides to go out in public and terrorize the neighborhood.

2 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

lady oprah and pickles made my whole day!
thank you for sharing them!
i love how many pugs have touched your life and you theirs!
hugs!
melissa

The Devil Dog said...

That is a wonderful photo.

Roxy