Howie's Fan Club

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Unfair Things I've Said About Howie...

Howard reminded me last night that I have on occasion made comments about him that were not completely complimentary. After all, even the president of the Puggy Badness Club accidentally has a good day once in a while, and can be very helpful around the house. He insisted I share these pictures that demonstrate the good side of the Bad Boy.



Howie helps with the dishes...


Howie helps make sure portions are fair at mealtime...



Howie assists with bedmaking activities...



Howie finds new uses for Dad's favorite slippers.


After all, even a slightly bad puggy needs to be able to look at himself in the mirror with a clear conscience once in a
while, if only to notice how handsome he is...

9 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

Good morning Nancy!
OM goodness! Howie is the greatest pug ever! I love how he helps make the bed! That picture made me lol!
hug all the puggies for me!
xo
m & ep

A New England Life said...

That's Howie alright! Always ready to help with the lift of a leg, or proper placement of a slipper. He's a keeper!

Manon said...

Howie is so sweet. I love the pic that he's standing in the dishwasher...... Otis has been known to do the same thing!

Laura said...

A good pre-wash is what every dishwasher needs! What a cutie patootie!

Debbi said...

Hey..I always knew there was some goodness and helpfulness in Howie. Louie would tell me of the good things he would do.

I love the pic of him on the bed..peeking beyond the pillows.

The Devil Dog said...

Ha haha ha. That is very funny. I raz my sister every now and then, but I do love her a lot. It's just hard to live with Miss Perfect. Maybe Howie is like that (butI am not saying he is perfect, only you would know that.)

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Badnezz.

Shab-n-Chic said...

Ms. Sophie likes bad boys. She would be swooning over Howie if he lived in the neighborhood. :)

JudyMackeyart said...

I love your dishwashing, bedmaking, food distributing Howie! What wonderful photos!!!
Judy