Howie's Fan Club

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Warden Intercepts CratePrisoner Howie's Mail

Linus - WHAT? They've locked up
HowiePee?? My mentor, trainer, and
UnclePUG??


Perhaps if I destroy this here turtle
they will throw me in the slammer and Howie
and me can work out an escape plan.
That would make me CratePrisoner 619248!



As soon as Maw's back is turned,
I'm gonna hop that durn fence and
go and rescue Howie!

Actual Letters Found Under Howie CratePrisoner's Mattress


Dear Linus, this here is Howie.

Maw is makin the bed or some such useless nonsense when in fact she should be making me scrambley egg. Anyway, I jest opened her mail again and saw a TURBLE picture your Maw sent to her. I thought I would warn yew cuz it is probably gonna end up on the blog. Pack your bags and go to Tahiti for a week, my friend, until the media frenzy over this latest picture blows over. All I can say is when your Maw points that flashy thing at yew in the future, turn your head. Hey, it works fur me!
sincerely,
Your Uncle, Idol, Mentor and still CRATEPRISONER 619247 Howie Pee




Dear CRATEPRISONER 619247 Howie Pee,

It will probly take me a few weeks to work out a good plan, but I’m a comin to bust ya out of there Howie! Jest lay low and don’t draw any attention to yerself, k? I’m werking on my eskape plan but I’ll be there soon!

Love,Linus

23 comments:

Laura said...

Dear CRATEPRISONER 619247:

Better work on a backup plan because I don't think Linus looks capable of breakin' you out!

The WriggleButts said...

Uhm... We're afraid your plans are a little less secret than they should have been. BOL..

B

Salinger The Pug said...

Mom can't stop laughing at "scrambley egg"!!! HAHAHAHA!

Mom is going to send Pearl's mom her recipe for "file cake" so she can bring it down to you so you can bust out without getting Linus mixed up in this mess!

Hang tight dude!

Archie and Melissa said...

LOL!
howie peee... it is good to have such a devoted following! emmitt has hired linus to bring you to his birthday pawty on aug 1st where there will be lots of scrambley eggs and meatloaf for all!

A New England Life said...

I don't know Auntie Laura, looking at Linus' pictures I'm thinking Linus just might be the guy to do it! Who knows what lurks behind those demonic eyes.

Howie, eat all you can now 'cause being on the lamb can be tough.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hi New Friends
You guys look mischievious just like us
Lily and Benny

Tweedles -- that's me said...

If anyone can pull this off, it will be Linus! I am counting on that- and the news will soon speak about the break out!
Go Linus- keep planning
love
tweedles

Libby's Library said...

HPP - you always crack me up.

Hank said...

Howie P., Hank's mom here.

Sorry you're still in the clink, but your nephew Linus is adorable!

Kelly said...

Howie, my love. Are you receiving humane treatment? How much kibble are you getting!? I'm worried sick....

I've mailed Linus a disguise. If some man shows up at your house in a pizza delivery costume, but he can't talk and only snorts... GO WITH HIM!

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling Linus won't be much help :p lol

Mia said...

Howie honey, you better hope Pearl's costume works cause I don't linus can pull this off on his own. He looks like he's been chasind the red dot to long!!!
Hope you get sprung soon!!! =)

theplussizepug said...

oh my! these are the best pictures! too funny. love their faces.

Two French Bulldogs said...

During our walk we came upon a cutie puppy that looked like you. Her name was Stella. Mom said Oh look she looks like your bloggle friend
Lily & benson

ocmist said...

Hi to our Puggy friends! We've been trying to contact Mom's daughter's Labramixes in TX, but so far no luck... still working on it! Hopefully, Linus will figure out something soon!

How long is your sentence supposed to be for? Mom's still trying to figure out where a "knee" is on a dog... OC from Corgi Country

Moco said...

This is not good. Make sure you get in touch with the underground when you go on the lam.

Original Puglover said...

Just love Howie's newest blog and Linus has to be about the handsomest little guy around.

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Linus - you can do it! Get him out! He NEEEEEEEDS more treats!
xoxo Paco

Linda O'Neill said...

HA! Thanks for the laughs today...that first pic had me rolling!

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Howieeeeeeee you made mom peeee reading this post! haha

Anonymous said...

Howie!! Are you still alive? Do you think your time in jail is almost up??

Nevis said...

LOL!

That first photo is HILARIOUS!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!

Kelly said...

Dear HowiePrisoner my love,
I continue to worry about you. Are you eating enough? I think I will come to Texas tomorrow and just spend some time with you. You'll see from my bloggie that my Daddy is spending his week at the bar, so I should get to come see you.

How should I sneak in so Aunt Nancy and Annie Britches don't see me? It's ok if Java sees me... he can be trusted.

Write back soon. XOXO