Howie's Fan Club

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Annie's Early Christmas Prezzy


This here is Anniebelly!

*blows kisses* Do you notice anything different about me?? Besides the fact I am wearing my adorable Christmas coat I mean. *bats eyelashes* Look closely, do you see anything PINK with HEARTS on it??? Something that might make a little puggy girl's heart go pitty pat if she were to receive it in the MAIL from her hunky hunky puggy boyfriend Bajas???



Well if THAT doesn't make your heart go pitty pat, here is something that will. Have you ever seen such a dreamboat Santy? This here is my boyfriend Bajas from way across the world. He sent me this sweet new prezzy collar and a card expressing his love and affection for me. And who can blame him? I am, after all, puggy-cuteness in every way! *Howie makes gagging motion with his paw*

Thank you Bajas Hunny Bunny for my howliday gift, I love you sweetie! I will airmail you a little kissy as a reward. xoxoxo

15 comments:

The WriggleButts said...

I'm so glad you like it, my sweet Annie! You look very pretty (as usual).

Kisses,
Bajas

Archie and Melissa said...

hi annie!
oh bajas is not only boootiful but he has excellent taste in gifties.
you look wonderful and are one lucky puggy!
we love you!
m & e

Stubby said...

Hi Annie! That Bajas is the best Santy ever. You are so lucky to have such a great boyfriend.

I love your pretty collar. Dad is going to put my Christmas collar on me today. I think I may some snow angels when the snow stops falling.

Stubby xoxo

Too Cute Pugs said...

You're one lucky girl, Annie. Not only do have the cutest boyfriend, like EVER, but he sends you snazzy prezzies.

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Paula said...

Annie; Your boyfriend Bajas not only has excellent taste in girlfriends, but also great taste in collars too.

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Its a lovely collar and you twos make such a cutes puggy couple!

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful collar Annie! You've got a great sweetie to give you such a nice present.

Hank said...

Oh, Annie! That is a lovely collar!

That Bajas has impeccable taste!

Molly

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Wowee Annie
Talk about special will ya!
That is a mighty fine beautiful collar. You will be the talk of the town, and not only the collar but having a special friend like Bajas.!
Love
tweedles

The WriggleButts said...

Hi again, sweetie!
I got a pee-mail from Pat, the lady that made the collar just for you, wondering if she could put your pretty picture on her website? Obviously your beautiful self would brighten up her site.

XOXO
Bajas

Becky said...

You look so very pretty in your new collar from Bajas! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Hi Bajas, this here is your puggy gal, AnnieBee, and YES I would love to be on her web site. thank you again for the prezzy cutey
xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful collar!! You sure are a lucky girl to have such a sweet boyfriend!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Salinger The Pug said...

Oh wow Annie! Your new collar from your hunky Bajas is VERRRY fetching!!!

I think Howie is cruising for a post Christmas spankin'!

Love,
S-Dog