Howie's Fan Club

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tweedles The Poet Pug Laureate

Tweedley the Poetic
Puggy with Style, Charisma
and Personality Plus!


Hi puggy peeps, this here is AnnieBee!

My friend Tweedley wrote a little poem about me and I wanted to share it with you. You can see Tweedley and her magical life on her bloggy. I jest gots one question for Tweedley, Tweedley why aren't yew eating that yummy marshmallow in your picture instead of sniffing it?

love and kisses with little hearts as dots over the "i's",

Annie

Anniebee in the Snow
by TweedleyPug



I had a little dream,
*


just a little one like me...


**


if i could catch just one little snowflake


***


and save it for my mom,


*

if i could catch one little snow flake....


**


let it drift onto my nose


***


i would save it for my mom...


**


i know she'd know what to do


*


with just one little snowflake.


**


A little snowflakejust like me.




**
***
****
**
*
*
*
*
*
**
**
*



AnnieBee sans snow

9 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Wow, he sure is talented. So nice to have your own poem. You guys sure are adorable.
Benny & Lily

The WriggleButts said...

Nuthing is cuter than my AnnieBelly!

Bajas

Kelly said...

Aww! Tweedles is a talented little poet! That was so sweet of her!!!!

xoxo
Pearly

* blows kissies to Howie Pee *

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

What a sweet little poem. Tweedles is a very talented little pug :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Tweedles -- that's me said...

awwww there is nothing sweeter , or cuter, than my friend Anniebelly with a snowflake on her nose!
love
tweedles
ps Annie- your pearly whites are sooo white! Look at that smile.
(blowing kisses your way)
xoxo

Hank said...

Wow! What a lovely tribute to you, Miss Annie!

And what a coincidence....I have been dabbling in poetry myself! Now I can't say I'm as talented as Tweedles, BUT.....I have my moments!

Pee S: my mommy (the dental hygienist) loves your teeth! :D

Archie and Melissa said...

hi annie!
oh what a special poem tweedles wrote for you! that last photo of you is precious! it made us smile from ear to ear!

xoxox
m & ep

Sketching with Dogs said...

Annie, you have the sweetest little face, your smile would brighten anyone's day - it did mine!
Lynne xx

Salinger The Pug said...

Oh Tweedley! What a sweet poem you wrote for Annie!!!

Ok...Annie smiling at the end has to be one of my favorite pug pics of ALL TIME!!! She needs to be on a birthday card with that smile!!!!!

Love,
S-Dog (and Laura)