Howie's Fan Club

Monday, November 15, 2010

Howie's Belly Goes Up in Lights

Howie and Dr. Quinn Who He Adores


This here is Howie

As yew can see, I went to visit Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman last week. She wanted some pictures of my belly. She said everything looked good, and then she said I had gas, which I could have told maw if she had asked. Annie coulda told maw, too, since she experiences it first-hand courtesy of me.



This here is my belly. See my curly tail? Dr. Quinn laft when she saw my tail. I am not sure why it is comical, but as long as she carries me around and tells me I am cute, she can laff at my tail all day long.



This here is what I can't eat anymore, it's tragical I tell ya! Jest cause of my belly, Annie and Java and me don't get table scraps. Maw sez they are dangerous for doggies, "case in point Howie." Have yew ever heard so much hooey in your life? Good thing maw had the presence of mind to get me some healthy treats, or there cudda been a puggy riot in the house.

13 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

We thought you ate a snake. Thank goodness it was your tail, BOL
Benny & Lily

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Howie we hope those treats are super tasty!!!!!!


Hugs
S&P

Joan Princing Art said...

Hooray Howie! We are SO glad that the medicine woman said your belly looks good! Say, regarding the 'gas' situation...I'm thinking that Little Janie Poo could give you a run for your money!! LOL (really)
Have a fun day!
Pug Hugs & Smiles,
Joan & the little stinker

Hank said...

Don't these docs kill ya, bud? Ya gotta pay 'em 80 million bucks just tuh tell ya ya got gas!

But it WUZ perty cool seein' yer tail on the x-ray.

An' please don't post any more sad pics like that last one. My heart can't take it, bud.

Salinger The Pug said...

WOW...that Xray vision pic is TOO COOL! Did yer maw put it up on the figerator?

Sorry about not getting any more bacon or scrambled eggy dude...that sucks. I'm sure Annie thanks you and Dr. Quinn for the change in diet though if it keeps your PugButt trumpet under control!

Love,
S-Dog

Kelly said...

Howie my luv,

I am sooo relieved that the tests came back ok. I have been sleepless with worry! Ok ok.. I'm never sleepless. But almost!

Hope you can get those toots movin', sweet thing.

xoxoxo

The WriggleButts said...

Hee hee! That tail is looking kinda funny. Mom says we have to go visit the vet, too. I'm not sure why she's not sounding all happy about it. My boo boo on my tummy came back and unless it magically vanishes by Monday I'll go get a visit with the vet. I hope it doesn't heal!!!

Kisses

B

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Howie
I have been trying to leave yoju a comment for days!
You know what? I cannot have any of those treats that you cannot have either.
BUMMER... but glad your ok, except for the gas!
love
tweedles

Becky said...

Glad your tum-tum is good! Pugs are so known for their gassiness, it's just a natural phenomenon for you little curly tails. Yes, it's a fact most people food isn't good for you boys and girls. They do have some pretty yummy treats out there at least. Stay well, Howie!

Winston Wilbur said...

Oh Howie, Pearl just told us what happened to yous. We are super worried and are sending the power of the paw your way. We sure hopes that they figure outs what it is that caused that seizure.

Winston

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

MR Howie we are here for you sweetie. We hope all the tests go ok and we are sending so hugs your way.

Hugs hugs hugs

Sequoia and Tuni

Dexter said...

Howie! Miss Pearl sent me over to check on you. She said the seizure monster came to visit. Oh no! That monster has visited me too and it is terrible and super scary.

I hope you get things figured out. My large and healing thoughts are with you.

Slobbers,
Mango

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Howie
can you tell me if your better?
i have been sending prayers for you
sweet friend
love
tweedles