Howie's Fan Club

Friday, July 23, 2010

AnnieBelly's Latest Acquisition

AnnieBelly breaks in her latest acquisition.


This here is AnnieBelly

I was perusin' lovely bloggies today and happen to read an important story about Aunt Josie's new sock monkey bed from Walgreens. Lo and behold I realized I don't got no sock monkey bed! *Annie stomps paw and steam comes outta her ears*

As soon as I informed my secretary she grabbed her car keys and went to Walgreen to correct this terrible oversight. Did she come home with the proper sock monkey I had ordered? Nope. But she did find this fluffy puppy dog bed and said I should give it a try. I carried it up and down the hall and then I chewed on its eyeballs and then I shook it till the seams rattled, kinda like I do Howie when he is particular annoyin.

I do love my puppy dog bed, it's nice and it's....it's.....zzzzz....zzzzzzzzzz



9 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

Well, she seems to be making good use out a "second" choice bed!!!!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Anniebelly you are so cutes in your new bed! I begining to wonders if I need a bed from Walgreens too? Enjoy the fluffy new bed girl.

Tuni-woons

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Hello's AnnieBelly!!
It's Auntie Josie!! Oh that bed is so lovely!! Your secretary did a fine job!! I do loves it!! Now I's want ones too!! Hee Hees!!
Butt I's still tinks you should give Howie a spankin'!! SNORTS!!

I's got some of my chore monies together and had my secretaries go back on 'da mission to 'dat land of Sock Monkeys!! Yous land had 'da Sock Monkey Smuggler wits 'da Man puttin' um in his girdle butt I's managed to wangle one mores!! Auntie Josie Panties 'den told my secretaries to complete mission and Sock Monkey is under lock and key!!

Oh I tink Auntie Josie needs nap now too..
Yous bed is Great!!
I loves it!! A girl can never have too many however!! hee hee!! Come join 'da Sock Monkey Saga fun!!

xoxoxo,
Your Auntie Josie

Stubby said...

Hi AnnieBelly! I'm really surprised your secretary came back without the proper bed. My secretary knows better then to come back home without whatever it is she's out running to get me.

I like your new bed but it's just not a sock monkey bed. Maybe you can win the one Josie is giving away. You sure would look cute sleeping in it.

Stubby xoxo

Anonymous said...

We think BOTH beds are really cool! We only get boring old pillows to lay on.

*heavy SIGH*

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Anniebelly
I feel the same way you do about that sock monkey. But I guess the puppy bed passed the test of having its eyes chewed and ears pulled and carted up and down the stair.
I do want that sock monkey bed- just like you- after all ,,, we are 2 peas in a pod
love
tweedles

Archie and Melissa said...

hi annie!
oh you looks os cute in your floppy puppy bed!
your secretary does good work!
emmitt want to hire her too!
he wants a sock monkey and a floppy puppy bed!
oh my!
xoxoxo
m & e

Nancy at the Farm said...

We loves your new bed! Do they make a corgi size? Mum - go get the car keys now!!!

Mia said...

So glad you like your new bed Princess Anniebelly!!!

~hugs~

Lilo