Howie's Fan Club

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Somewhere to Dream a Little

One of my favorite places to visit is the blog of my dear friend Cathy, a Midwestern Gardener's Journal. Her passion, besides her little puggies, are her beautiful gardens. Cathy has a talent for gently coaxing an amazing array of flowers and plants from her little spot of heaven on earth. I suspect her secret ingredient is the talented cadre of puggy gardener apprentices, Buster, Pugsley, Daisy and Cricket. Thank you for sharing your gardens with us non-green thumbers, Cathy. It gives us something to strive for!

4 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Nancy and puggies!
Happy Holiday weekend!
Thank you for the link to Cathy's blog. I love it and her puggies are adorable! I just said hello to her and her crew.
xo
melissa

Debbi said...

Hi Nancy!!

That was a nice blog on your friend. Is that one of her flowers from her garden..beautiful! I also enjoyed your write up on your sister and Abby. Hope u had a nice 4th!

Hugz,
Debbi and her furballs

Unknown said...

Hi Debbi - yes, that image is one of Cathy's coneflowers. isn't it amazing how she got that photo with the bee?
hugs hugs,
n and the pees

Cathy said...

Hi Nancy,
Hope your 4th of July weekend has been great. Thank you for mentioning me and my pack in your blog. I chuckled when I read your statement about the little piece of heaven on earth because that is exactly how I feel about my gardens! In case I didn't mention it, Winnie's garden and the sign are beautiful. I wish I would have thought to do something like that for Chloe.

Hugs to you and your fatties.

Cathy