Howie's Fan Club

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Annie's Gets EVEN MORE Prezzies

Howie, don't even think about taking my new
orange ball. I'd hate to hafta go Matrix on yew.

Annie loves getting packages in the mail, especially when she doesn't have to share with her brothers. She got this new extra comfy lamby snoozey pad and a special bonus prezzie from Aunty Laura's shop, The Cat in the Clover, on Friday. Annie especially enjoyed the orange ball, considering I had to retrieve it from under the couch four times in the first 10 minutes. Thanks Aunty Laura - we give it 12 paws up and circle snaps! Cat in the Clover has some great new beds and wonderful things for dogs, too!

7 comments:

The WriggleButts said...

That looks real comfy! And you're one lucky girl, Annie!

Kisses,
Bajas

Laura said...

Thanks for the plug, cute little pug! I'll put you in charge of marketing, Annie! You look adorable - as usual!

Clover said...

Annie, you look so cute with your new blankie! A tennis ball is one of my favourite toys too. :)
Love Clover xo

Archie and Melissa said...

hi annie!
oh you look so cute! aunty laura is very talented and knows what a cute little puggy like you wants to get in the mail.
xo
m & e

Manon said...

Annie.... your red ball is like my green one! Love it! Don't let Howie get his paws on it!
Otis

Puglette said...

Oh! I want a lamby sunggly too!!
Hugs,
Puglette
:o)

Unknown said...

Thank yew everyone! *blows kisses and an extra one for Hunky Bajas* I am so proud of my new title courtesy of Aunty Laura of "Puggy Marketing Director." I am real good at directin stuff, jest ask Annoying Howard. I direct him offa my lambey blankey every morning.
kisses,
Annie the Puggy Marketing Director