Howie's Fan Club

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Linus Training Program Payin' Off Big Time

From Howie:
Well everybuddy, Linus' trainin program is really payin off big time. You can see he is making lots of progress. His mama says he is almost ready to come meet me in person. Here is Linus progress report for his work this month in the Howard Pee Pugpants Program Fur Success.

This here is called the Tug Position. Linus
is doin' an excellent job of tuggin the hoomans
to the food bin. I give this one three goes up.


This here is Linus practicin' the I'm Gonna
Pounce on Yew position. It works real well
fur scarin off other puggies approachin
yer food bowl. As yew can imagine,
it is critical to puggy survival.
I give Linus four toes up fur this one.




And this here is the Make a Cute Puggey
Wuggey Face position. Now don't make fun,
even tough guys like me and Linus know
that the way to a mama's heart is with
the lovey dovey googley eyes. I give
Linus four toes up fur this one.

20 comments:

Moco said...

What is to say when he is learning from the best. He should have a diploma soon.

Unknown said...

Linus is one sharp Protege, Howie.

Anonymous said...

He is one fast learner!

Laura said...

Speaking of toes, check out the little nails on Linus - I think he needs a pawdicure!

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my goodness! linus is so cute i can hardly stand it! howie, he is learning from the best!
xo
m & ep

Manon said...

Linus's tug position is exactly like the I want you to chase me position Otis has....LOL! Linus is a real doll baby!!!

The Devil Dog said...

Oh, Linus is so cute. The last photo is so sweet. Good job with the training.

Roxy

Puglette said...

linus is very cute! he just needs to be hugged and kissed!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Linus - how adorable are you!
Tweedles sends kisses and love
Tweedles

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! Nothing could be cuter than big googly woogly eyes! Linus is ADORABLE and he's going to graduate head of the class!

Kelly said...

Howie! Linus is such a quick-learner! I wonder if he is pooping in naughty places? I think it's a MUST to puggy-ism.

Nevis said...

Linus is so cute!!!

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Howie, did you also teach Linus how to be adorably cute!!!!

Shab-n-Chic said...

Linus is so stinkin cute..I can hardly stand it!

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi! There is an award for you on my blog!

Edward Burton said...

Too cute!

Edward Burton said...

Thank you for your very kind thoughts, Nancy, they are much appreciated.
I love your blog.

Eduardo said...

Howie you are the manpug! Linus is learning from the best!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Nancy,

We are so glad you liked the post. The Mommy says she does what she does because that's what we are supposed to do for each other--dog, kitty cat or human.

We din;t pock any f your puggies becuase they already have their forever homes but the Mommy would like to have a picture of them for when I have my brother/sister post.
Couykld you send us a pocture of your babies and it doesn't have to be a perfect picture just so they are all in the same frame.

Keep up the good work...Mona & the Mommy too!!

Unknown said...

Howie, please tell your mama to stop posting these cute photos of all you puggies. It is making me want a puggie in the worst way, and I can't have another dog!! Husband says!