Howie's Fan Club

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Annie's Blushing Valentine


Annie is not known for sharing.



From Anniebelly Bossybritches:

I took time out from beating up my stinky brother Howie today to pick up a very special delivery. Handsome Bajas left me this message today for Valentine's. It's obvious he adores me, and who can blame him? *bats eyelashes* I know all you puggy girls are lookin' at Bajas and thinkin' how cute he is, just remember you can look but don't sniff. He belongs to me!!

I love you Bajas, my little hunney bunney puggy of love...

11 comments:

Laura said...

Bajas is very handsome! Happy Valentine's Day to all the puggies at your house, Annie!

Puglette said...

i voted!
happy valentines to you all!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Happy Valentines! Little photo of Annie Blushing valentine- how adorable! And we all understand jealousy- its okay as long as you just look- like ya say! Its hard to share
xoxoxo
tweedles

Becky said...

Sounds like true love to me!

Anonymous said...

Your boyfriend is very cute!!

Fifi Flowers said...

Annie makes a CUTE CUPID! Hope you ENJOYED your Valentines!
Fifi

The Devil Dog said...

Happy Valentine's day, Annie! Bajas is a lucky camper!

ROXY

Archie and Melissa said...

hi nancy and all of the p's!
oh emmitt and i missed you guys!
happy belated valentine's day!
we love the ties that auntie laura made!
xoxoxo
melissa

Kelly said...

Oh Annie, he is truly a stud-muffin! You are such a lucky girl!

I had a GREAT time with Howie on Valentine's Day... I'll post about our date later this week!

Moco said...

Lucky Annie!

A New England Life said...

Oh my, he is rather dark and handsome isn't he! That halo of silver garland really sets off his ... his, um ... shiny lips!

xoxo