Howie's Fan Club

Monday, November 2, 2009

Howie Concerned About Annie's Crooked Head


This here is Howie:

I am still in charge of the blog even though I let Maw upload that mooshy picture of Java on his birthday. I decided to let that slide since we all got extra treats that day and all. I posted this here picture to show you guys my weird sister AnnieFattySmellyBelly with the crooked head. She is the fat one on the left.

I am real worried about her crooked head and I seg-jested to mama that we send her off to some special hospital in the Alps real soon so they could examine her and keep her for a few months of close bob-servation.

Maw acted like she didn't hear me. Can you believe it??? Anyway I also heard through the grapevine that my pal DozerPants escaped from prison and went off in search of mini meatloafs. DozerMan, if yew are readin this and you FIND them meatloafs, you can hide out at my house. I'll let you have Annie's pillow after she is exported to Switzerland.

15 comments:

dw said...

Oh Howie, Annie doesn't need any special hospital in the Alps. It's just the puggie head tilt...... you should give it a try sometime!! :)

Kelly said...

My sweet Howie,
You are so sweet to be concerned about Annie. Eveyone paints you as the scheming brother, but I can see that you are just looking out for her, Howie. You're such a bleeding heart.
Now ship 'er off to that hospital... I'm gunna come stay with ya while she's gone. K? WOOHOO! No AnnieBelly to boss us around!!!

:)

Pearly

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Don't worry about your sister's head, Howie. She is just trying to figure out if she heard the word "meatloaf" and how she can get at it. If DozerMan finds it, let us know and we will come help you eat it.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

A New England Life said...

Maybe she needs one of those halo thingy's that attaches to her head and keeps her neck straight. That would fix her head tilt, and she wouldn't even have to go oversea's!

BOL!

Hank said...

Howie, buddy.....if you can git yer fat sister shipped overseas, can I send my big-mouth sister with her?

Lemme know asap, bud!

PS Whut is it with our maws pertendin' tuh be deaf??

Two French Bulldogs said...

Your sister is so adorable despite her crooked head. BOL
Benny & Lily

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Annie if you get this we thinks you still cutes!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Howie
I think your sister is just trying out for American Pugs got talent, and she is practicing.
Oh don't send her to the ALPS!
Help her win the contest!
love
tweedles

The WriggleButts said...

There's nothing wrong with my Annie! But if you want to send her to me for close observation I won't complain ;)

B

Archie and Melissa said...

hi howie, annie and java

no worries! i have sent a truckload of mini meatloaves to your house.

they will arrive today.

do not worry about annie. i taught her this trick at *obedience school* this year. remember howie? it is the quizzical... will you feed me now? look.

practice makes perfect and i think she's got it!

xoxoxo
ep

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Not the dreaded crooked head disease! Annie better get extra treats pretty quick to straighten her out!! :)

Anonymous said...

That's one pretty crooked head.....

Kodak the Eskie said...

LOL!! Your sister Annie does have a crooked head and I think the vet should check her out! You are funny!

Becky said...

You could probably fix her head with WD40! That is definitely a pug pose!

Moco said...

That is called, looking at life from a new angle.