Howie's Fan Club

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Toilet Paper Tuesday and Tiffy Tippy Toes

Caught in the act!

This here is Howie

I jest want to say fur the record that the aforementioned criminal act involving toilet paper was commenced because of circumstances beyond my control. Maw packed up Tiffy my foster sister and sent her home with Aunty Michele to live the life of luxury in Illinois on Sunday. Aunty Michele forgot to put me in the car before she and Unky Gerry drove away to a land where they grow lots of food and there are two refrigerators in the house. (I don't know that last part for sure, but I spect it is correct cuz Angel Stubs tole me so).

Now Tiffy's got her own blog, more clothes than my sister AnnieSmelly, and gets to go everywhere all the time no matter what, meeting her peeps and getting patted and adored. In the meantime, I am locked up in Medina Orphanage Where Howie Lives, out of the public eye, with my brother Java and the little fatty AnnieBelly whom I already mentioned but I don't want to talk about again. I am in a bad mood today, so I decided to cheer myself up with some indoor recreational activities. Since Maw has blocked off the leather ottoman in the living room, I found this other activity to fill up my schedule. I'm gonna pout the rest of the afternoon, so you might want to read Tiffy's new blog. After that, please package up some steaks and potatoes and send them to me pronto. Write on the box real big HOWEE COMFURT FOOD, ANNIE KEEPS YOUR PAWS OFF!!!

It's Tiffy Time!
Tiffy's New bloggy


8 comments:

Kelly said...

Dearest Howie,
It is clear that you were only unraveling that toilet paper so you could dry your tears from all of this recent abandonment. You poor dear.

I have just packaged up some fried chicken and mashed taters. They're on their way!!!!!

xoxoxo
Pearly Pie

Punchbugpug said...

Pack your bags and head up to us in the Northeast for a staycation. Kiki does lots of naughty stuff, so no one in our house will EVER blame you for anything. Plus sometime the mama gets confused and we get double treats!

Marty

Hank said...

Uh, Howard.....ahem......now a little bird told me that YOU ate up all the fried chicken we wuz gonna take on the picnic, sos I don't feel sorry fer ya!

HARRUMPH!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

We bet Tiffy is going to be spoiled just like you. Now go TP the house
Benny & Lily

Laura said...

It's clear to me that Annie told you the toilet paper tasted like meatballs. Then she ran out of the bathroom just as your Mom arrived with the camera. What the heck is your Mom doing coming into the bathroom with a camera?

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Howeee we think that picture was a set up...hmmmm seems staged....no?


We are gonna rangle up some steaks for you but we warns yous Annie is getting a sweet potatoe too.

Hugs
Sequoia and Tuni

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Howie,, I think you should come see me,,, we can walk in the forest, and then we can roast hot dogs... How does that sound?
Your maw will get to missing you real bad,,, and then you might never get in trouble again,,,,
But in the mean time,,, I will send you some well done bacon,,, how does that sound?
love
tweedles

Archie and Melissa said...

dear howie pee

this is archie pants ~ your biggest fan.

i am on page 155 of your manual on how to be bad like howie pee.

what page is the toliet paper eatin' on? I want to skip ahead!

that looks like too much fun to wait!

xoxoxox
archie (a tiny minion of howie pee)